I’m having a hard time focusing tonight on any one thing so I will be posting a series of thoughts. This may become a weekly post, who knows, I guess we will see.
- I watched a man in his early 80’s this afternoon scale rafters while framing a building in our backyard. God bless you Mr. Rex, I hope I can get around that well when I’m…..40 🙂
- I’m tired of hearing about Obama’s speech being shown in public schools. You send your kids to government school, he is our president, deal with it! I did not vote for him or agree with hardly any of his viewpoints, but do pray for him.
- I was blessed by the sermon Sunday morning on facing our problems and not pushing them away. Out of sight out of mind.
- I’m preaching Sunday, Sept. 13th at 6:00pm and Wednesday, Sept. 16th at our church E-mail me for directions.
- I have enjoyed reading my wife’s posts on this blog! We have been alternating nights.
- Casey and I are starting to teach a young adult Sunday School Class starting Sept. 20th.
- Going back to work next week is going to be tough!
- Last week I thought it would be fun to let the boys watch The Sandlot because I liked it when I was a kid….BIG MISTAKE
- One time I almost got hit by a cyclist who ran a stop sign and he yelled at me???
- Remember to always sneeze into your elbow.
- We are contemplating turning off the tv to be more productive….maybe after this show goes off.
- Sometimes when I’m standing in a crowd of people I want to start preaching really loud!
- I just saw a new Snuggie commercial and it made me laugh out loud, complete with family raising the roof and a dog with glasses on reading a book , while in a snuggie made for dogs of course.
- We are almost finished with the boys’ clubhouse. Thanks Dad!
- It is going to be hard going back to work next week.
- The weather has been great the past few weeks.
- Enjoyed a talk with my wife on where we and our family were with God last night! I’m glad He uses us to do His work as long as we are willing.
- One of our neighbors decorated his house and yard for Halloween last week. I always forget about it and it makes me smile every time we drive by their house.
I think that is it for tonight! I’ll leave you this picture from I think two summers ago of B1 and B2 at Fort Fisher, NC