– Good news- Half of our new metal roof is up, just call us the Red Roof Inn. Bad news – We have a leak at least it’s not in the new part.
– Good news- B2’s birthday is Friday. Bad news – We’ve yet to have a chance to get out and get his present.
– Good news – B4’s down to taking two good naps a day. Bad news – She’s still not sleeping more than a few hours at a time at night.
– Good news – David is home from his trip. Bad news – He’s been home about 5 hours and we’ve still not had a real conversation.
– Good news – A molten chocolate cake was eaten last night. Bad news – I was not the eater.
– Good news – B3 can say soo many words now, he’s so funny. Bad news – B3’s normal voice has morphed into sort of a high pitched shrill.
– Good news – I have a plan to make a castle birthday cake. Bad news – I can’t find Oreo ice cream cones or dark chocolate Hershey Kisses.
– Good news – David had an awesome post last night. Bad news – Well, um sorry I’ll try to do better.
But I do have some cute pictures to show. This was a trail run with the tutu, I just wanted to see how the colors were going to show up, so you’ll have to excuse the backgrounds but they were so cute I just had to share.
And yes I do have more but, that’s for another day. 🙂