The weather has my mind set on spring. Here’s a few things I love about spring.
1. Flowers (mom and I saw some blooming buttercups this morning while we were walking)
2. Farmer’s Markets (what’s more exciting than buying local food from local farmers, besides it just tastes better)
3. Longer days (we can actually get outside after supper to play or take a walk)
4. Being able to leave the house without having to remember to grab 6 coats and/or hats
5. The color green (everything lives again)
6. Knowing that summer is right around the corner (as much as I’m ready to see spring, I’m overjoyed to see summer)
7. Bright colored clothing
8. Shoes without socks
9. A beautiful background for photos
10. Lots and lots of sun
So here’s my spring list, now lets hear some things that you look forward to in the spring.