-Went to church last night with paint in my hair from priming the ceiling yesterday afternoon. If anyone noticed they didn’t say anything, so that was good.
– All of the boys have decided they no longer want to wear shoes outside, ugh, their feet look yucky even when they are clean. It’s annoying me.
– B3 ate lots of avocado tonight, who knew?
– B4 has been pulling up by herself, but she can’t sit down by herself, bummer she’s growing way too fast.
– We have Fun Day at our church this Saturday, everyone is invited email me if you are interested. Praying we have a good crowd of kids.
– We have every evening this week planned out. Mowed tonight, priming walls tomorrow, church Wednesday, more priming Thursday and Friday and wood staining.
– Watching an iPad commercial right now and kinda coveting that a little, just a little.
– We’re still down to one fully functioning laptop here.
– Found another restaurant that serves homemade potato chips, other than Hams that closed down, just love those things.
– Haven’t had a Molten Chocolate Cake in a really long time.
That’s all I have for tonight, have a great Tuesday everyone.