– So, so tired of rain. Tried to take a bike ride with the boys today, wasn’t raining when we left, got soaked and we were gone for 10 minutes.
– It’s currently pouring down rain and the boys (B1 and B2) are outside having a blast. No, I don’t care. No, I don’t think they will get Pneumonia. Yes, I think when they get tired of being wet they will come in.
– My photography class is great so far. I’ve had plenty of time to do the lessons, quizzes and assignments. I’m learning some things about lighting and other things and getting to discuss with the other students every one’s photos.
– B4 is still sleeping through the night!! I’m still cautiously optimistic that it will continue.
– Mom’s new furniture was delivered today so the bedroom looks like a real room now.
– We had some friends over Friday night, they have 2 boys. I love that boys can not see each other for months but just go right into playing like they saw each other yesterday. They had a great time and were so wonderfully BOYS! Of course the adults had a great time too. Here’s a picture if you haven’t seen it on Facebook.
– As David said yesterday we’ve discovered the world of photo editing software presets. I’m a bit addicted. If you don’t like these super artsy looking photos, no worries, I’m sure I’ll get tired of it eventually. But just in case your interested. Here is the same photo unedited.
Still a nice picture, but I’m a sucker for things a bit unusual so there ya go. Which do you like better?
I’ll leave you with a few more just because I know that they won’t mind.
Have a great week!