– We will be busy bees this weekend, lots of things to get done before David’s trip next week.
– Speaking of bees, B1 and B2 have a 4H camp at a beehive next week that sounds totally fun to me ya know as long as no one gets stung.
– Speaking of camps, B1 also has a day long horse camp next week that he’s super excited about. Speaking of …. just kidding.
– Took all of the B’s to the “big mall” yesterday and we spent 3 hours just walking around doing this and that, it was nice.
– I bought B4 her early birthday present while we were there.
Yep, her first real walking shoes. Turns out she has a long narrow foot, not sure where she got that from, ahem…moving on.
– I’m feeling ever so much better today than I was earlier this week even though I have 5 days of antibiotics left.
– I saw a man in his 30’s sitting on a bench smoking a pipe and drinking chocolate milk in the 100 degree heat today. When was the last time you saw someone under 70 smoking a pipe?
– In a moment of sweatiness yesterday on the way to get my haircut I decided to get it cut short and it feels much better.
– B3 has decided he doesn’t like to sleep in his room anymore, so that’s been fun for the past three weeks now. Three-year-olds can be very determined and I keep trying to remind myself that this is just a phase that will pass.
– B4 has been enduring her share of bumps and bruises as she perfects her walking.
And now I leave you with this,
yeah we like to keep it interesting here. This has been more of a mind dump than an update but that’s okay. Have a wonderful weekend!