It’s true, kids say strange and hilarious things sometimes but I’d have to say that the things that I hear mothers say can often top that of our kids. So tonight inspired by Mckmama’s Out of the Mouths of Babes Moms, I’ll share a few strange things I’ve heard myself say lately.
– “No sweetie, I don’t think that you neeeeeed to have the hammer under your pillow to sleep.”
– “What is under your hat? Take your hat off! You are not taking that with you!”
– “Because Pawpaw just scraped that off of the bottom of his shoe, that’s why you can’t eat it.”
– “No, I will not tell them to stop jumping ya’ll are on a trampoline.”
– “No, I don’t think your daddy is going to come home with flies in his hair and worms in his shoes.”
– “No, I did not trip the boy in Target, he shouldn’t have been skating beside me in the aisle, but I did not trip him, he just fell.”
– “Pleeeease, just close your mouth and eat your food!”
Okay it’s your turn! Let me know the crazy things that have come out of your mouth lately.
Talked to David earlier this evening. They were up early this morning because the church across from them starts singing at 4:30 in the morning but they slept pretty well overall. They had a long hard day at work and stopped early today because they ran out of water. They’ve been digging a footer for a new building and their tools included a shovel, a pick axe, and a bucket. He sounded pretty upbeat, looking forward to talking to him tomorrow!