It being a rainy Sunday night and all I’m having a hard time thinking of anything meaningful to say. Instead I thought I would do another edition of A Few of My Favorite Things.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks- All I can say is yum!
2. Benjamin Franklin and Clara Barton- both of who we are or have recently read about in school.
3. Boba Baby Carrier– With B4 getting bigger by the day, I made the switch to a more structured carrier for when we are out doing a lot of walking. Although I still love my Moby Wrap, it’s nice to have a more structured option when I need it.
4. Girls Clothes- I’m learning that girls clothes are able to be worn much longer than boys by just throwing on some leggings under a dress that’s a little too small.
5. Family Closet- Being inspired by the Dugger Family I’ve transitioned the kids over to a family closet. All of their clothes are now easily accessible in one place (the laundry room) and we have no clothes in their bedroom.
6. 19 kids and Counting – You already know my fondness for the Dugger Family so I finally broke down and bought their book 19 Kids and Counting. I read it in two days, while our Internet was down, it was a great read. They really have an amazing story of faith, learning from their mistakes, and of course an amazing perspective on kids and parenting. I would recommend it to anyone.
7. My husband- And I’m totally not willing to share this one! Ya know our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up in November! I can smell some sappy posts about our wedding, honeymoon, and our first 10 years together coming up. I’m so thankful to have a truly amazing man as a husband, father to our children and leader of our home.
8. Zaxby’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce- Yeah, it’s strange but I find myself going there for this reason only.
9. Graham Soda Shop- My dear friend took me here first and now I’m hooked. This is a big statement but I’m going to say it. They have the best burgers and homemade chips in Alamance County! There, now I don’t feel guilty for keeping it all to myself anymore.
10. The Pond Radio Show– We’ve really been and will continue to limit the kids television time for many reasons that would take me too long to share with you right now. This radio show has been a big hit, it buys me some time while I’m cooking supper and the kids really seem to enjoy it.
Feel free to share any of your favorite things. Have a great week!