Oh my sweet pea, today you turn three years old! This year I’ve decided to make a short list of things that I love about you.
1. Your sweet voice, it is like no other.
2. Listening to you play alone.
3. Your facial expressions when you speak.
4. Those curls and the way they get even curlier when you sweat.
5. The way you call me princess mommy.
6. The way you love, everyone, everything.
7. Seeing you sleep surrounded by a sea of stuffed animals, just like I used to.
8. That you get excited when it’s nap time.
9. That you love everything girly.
10. The way you carry your purse.
11. Watching you eat dessert.
12. Seeing you interact with all of your brothers.
13. Hearing all of your made up songs.
14. The way you take care of all of your babies and when you try to dress up the cat.
15. That you’re always ready to smile for a photo.
Sweet girl I love you to the moon and back and all around the stars! I can’t wait to see you continue to grow into a young lady and to see what God has in store for your life.
I love you!