– It’s 8:30 and all the kids are in their rooms, not all asleep, but all in their rooms. Today was a pretty good day. We made sure to do a little work out together tonight, we’ve been stuck inside most of the week and the kids having been a bit rowdy today.
– It’s snowing…I doubt it will be anything in the morning, but the kids sure hope it will.
– I’m watching Bronson Pinchot from Perfect Strangers renovate a house on HGTV. He’s kinda strange.
– I’m drinking a decaf frappuccino from our local coffee shop, it’s a special treat because it’s been raining for EVER and today was clean up day. David made a run after the kids went to bed.
– The cat just walked by with his stuffed shark in his mouth. This is the time of night when he acts a little crazy. He runs around meowing and moving his toys from one room to another.
– I’m nursing a hurt thumb. I sliced my fingertip last night while cooking supper. Do you know how hard it is to keep a Band-Aid on your fingertip?
– I’m wondering if B5 will wake up tonight or sleep all night long. You just never know with him these days. He will go nights where he sleeps just fine or he may be up before we ever go to bed.
– Planning for an early morning appointment tomorrow. I’m having an x-ray done of my sinuses to see if we can finally figure out the cause of this chronic sinus drainage I’ve had for about two years now.
Hoping everyone has a great Friday!!